Marketing, Promotion, Publicity & Exposure
- Website Listings on www.ticonderogany.com, www.lakechamplainregion.com (via ROOST), & www.ticonderoga360.com (eVision Digital Marketing).
- Listing in the printed and online Chamber/Business Directory.
- Members can display printed materials for distribution at the Chamber Office.
- We will share your press releases as well as assist in writing & formatting press releases, flyers, etc.
- The Chamber will list all of your events, meetings, or general dates to remember on the online calendar. In addition TACC will ensure events are listed on the LCR (via ROOST) calendar.
- Access to a variety of sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Representation throughout the area & region as well as for economic development purposes.
- Networking opportunities to connect with other businesses & organizations.
- Members can submit news, information, events, and more for the Monthly Member News email blast.
- Professional & courteous staff that promote the area and their Members by providing answers and information to visitors and the community. TACC only provides referrals to Members.
- Receive the TACC Weekly Memo with important information on news (area, regional, state, etc.), events, marketing opportunities, seminars, general updates, and much more.
Business Support, Services, & Resources
- TACC offers daily/one on one business support and services directly to our Members as well as new/potential new businesses. Business support, services, resources, and counseling are also available via our partnership with the North Country Small Business Development Center & SCORE (Free Services).
Business Seminars & Trainings
- Seminars, trainings, & informational meetings on an array of topics are available throughout the year to assist making your business or organization successful.
- TACC Members automatically become Associate Members of the North Country Chamber of Commerce giving you access to a Commerce Card Discount Program, Energy Savings Program, & the Chamber Health Insurance Services.
- TACC Members have access to an array of promotional and marketing opportunities via the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) / Lake Champlain Region.
- TACC Members have access to additional benefits via our partnership with Ticonderoga360/eVision Digital Marketing including Business Spotlight articles and more!
- The TACC is partners with a number of organizations and economic development agencies giving our Members access to an array of resources and services.
Creditability, Community Involvement, & Support
- Being a Chamber Member says you belong to & support the local community. It shows that you are dedicated to the success & future of the Ticonderoga Area.